C2C

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

AppleSauce Cake

This is a recipe for AppleSauce Cake that my mom recently gave too me, it's the one my grandma use to make. Pre-heat your oven to 350* for this cake and you'll need a bundt pan to bake it in.

AppleSauce Cake

  • 1/2 cup Butter or margarine, softened
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup applesauce
  • 1 cup raisins
  • 1/2 cup chopped nuts, optional
  • 1/2 cup each green & red cherries (These are sold in jars, can use one color too)
  • 1/2 cup flour
  • 1/4 tsp ground gloves
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp baking powder
- Set aside a few cherry halves for top
- Mix all ingredients together
- Pour into greased & floured bundt pan
- Place cherries on top, bake in pre heated 350* oven for one hour

Enjoy!! I can't find a picture of this one, but if I do I'll add it to this posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment