C2C

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!

Trina and I would like to wish everyone out there where ever you may be a Merry Christmas Eve, we just finished making the Peanut Butter Pie we have up here on the blog, it was one of the first recipes we posted. I think it came out okay considering neither of us have ever made it before, I'm so use to my mom making it and it looks perfect when it comes out. All I have to do is add some more whipped topping and drizzle hot fudge and peanut butter over the topping tomorrow when we're ready to have some. It's so good, I can't wait, I look forward to having it each holiday season, this will be the first time Trina tries it, let's hope she likes it.

I'll be posting a few more recipes today, I'm not sure if I'll get any up tomorrow but Friday it's back to the grind and posting more recipes. We would love to hear how everyone's holiday goes, what you made, if it came out right or was it a disaster? We're having ham and all the goodies to go with it, I'll let everyone know how dinner is but I'm sure it'll be great because Trina is a very good cook.

Well, off to watch some Christmas movies and hang out, if there's a recipe you'd like to see please leave us a comment or if you have a story to share with us, e-mail us at Coast2CoastRecipes@gmail.com, we'll post it here on the blog! Just be sure to give us your name and if you want us to post your e-mail or something along with it, thanks

Happy Holidays, Cooking & Blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment